Who is Open Move International?
Open Move International successfully offers market-leading property services internationally with combined experiences of over 25 years.
WHY CHOOSE US?
WE PROVIDE A TOP PROPERTY EXPERT FOR EVERY CLIENT
- Cost Competitiveness
- Strong and Stable Macroeconomic Performances
- Free Trade Access to One Billion Consumers
- World Class Infrastructure
- Qualified Labor Force
- Sectorial Plans
- Constantly improving business Climate
WITCH AREA IS THE BEST TO INVEST IN MOROCCO?
DO I NEED TO OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT IN MOROCCO?
Yes, as a buyer you will need to have a Moroccan bank account but only in time for the completion of the purchase.
WHO CAN BUY PROPERTY IN MOROCCO?
Everyone can own property in Morocco, no need for a local sponsor.
HOW CAN I FIND THE RIGHT INVESTMENT PROPERTY?
OPEN MOVE INTERNATIONAL helps you to Be strategic and look for a property that will appeal to a wide range of tenants.
Can I invest in commercial property?
Yes of course you can , Commercial property can be an excellent investment
What to claim on tax for your investment property?
Plenty of rental property expenses can usually be claimed on tax. Always check with your tax adviser, but things to claim on tax include:
- Advertising for tenants,
- Your accountant’s fees
- Interest on your investment loan
- Council rates, body corporate fees, land tax and strata fees
- Repairs, maintenance, pest control, cleaning and gardening
- Insurance on your rental property
- Depreciation on the building and some fixtures and fittings
Is stamp duty tax deductible? No – but it is included as a cost of buying the property, so it can help to reduce any capital gains tax payable if you sell the place for a profit
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO BOOK A PROPERTY WITh OPEN MOVE INTERNATIONAL IN MOROCCO?
You can book a property with an advance payment, which may vary according to the property price. This reservation fee will guarantee the property for you, freeze the price and set the deadline for the total property payment.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE I SHOULD FOLLOW IF I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A PROPERTY IN MOROCCO?
- open a banking account in Dirham convertible to transfer money from a foreign account to Morocco
- Sales in Morocco must be executed before a public notary to ensure your rights are protected.
- By law, the purchase fees will be paid by the buyer; they include registration and notary fees.
WHAT ARE THE ADDITIONAL REQUIRED PURCHASING COSTS?
- Generally in Morocco around 5% – 6% is required in addition to the property purchase price to secure your property; this covers all the government registration, taxes and public notary fees.